In 2018, we introduced a new online customer portal for making water bill payments. Customers can create an account by visiting www.edpwater.com and following the instructions below. Make individual or automatic payments online for a $1.00 fee, when paying by eCheck from a bank account or a 3% fee when paying by credit or debit card.
How to create an account:
- Go to www.edpwater.com
- Click on Pay Your Bill, select your water District’s name
- Click on PAY ONLINE NOW
- Click on Sign up now
- Follow online instructions beginning with your security code from your most recent water bill.
We hope you enjoy the new features which include:
- Viewing real-time balance & transaction history
- Viewing current and past billing statements
- Viewing your water use history
- Updating your mailing address
- Signing up for eBilling
Changes to Our Auto-Pay Program
The auto-pay program has been moved to the Online Customer Portal. This change will not disrupt autopayments set up through our original payment program and no action is required. However, we encourage you to sign on to the new customer portal and confirm/update your account information.
For more information or assistance with registration, call EDP at
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST.
Visit www.edpwater.com for more information.