At this time, the District is NOT under a boil water notice. The water is safe to consume. Please check the website for updates.
Freezing temperatures possible Sunday thru Thursday. Protect pipes, people, and pets!
With upcoming weather expected to reach record lows, we want to remind everyone to take the time to inspect and insulate their household water lines.
Be sure to wrap exterior pipes and irrigation backflow preventers to avoid issues during the extreme cold. For tips on winterizing your irrigation system, view the below video.
The West Harris County Regional Water Authority (WHCRWA) has created a comprehensive new documentary video addressing the progress to secure a long-term water supply featuring the following:
- Interviews with members of our partnership teams
- In-depth discussions about where our water will come from in the future and how we will pay for it
- Current and future cost estimates and rate analysis
- Questions and Answers.
Please see below for the link to the video.
In 2018, we introduced a new online customer portal for making water bill payments. Customers can create an account by visiting www.edpwater.com and following the instructions below. Make individual or automatic payments online for a $1.00 fee, when paying by eCheck from a bank account or a 3% fee when paying by credit or debit card.
How to create an account:
- Go to www.edpwater.com
- Click on Pay Your Bill, select your water District’s name
- Click on PAY ONLINE NOW
- Click on Sign up now
- Follow online instructions beginning with your security code from your most recent water bill.
We hope you enjoy the new features which include:
- Viewing real-time balance & transaction history
- Viewing current and past billing statements
- Viewing your water use history
- Updating your mailing address
- Signing up for eBilling
Changes to Our Auto-Pay Program
The auto-pay program has been moved to the Online Customer Portal. This change will not disrupt autopayments set up through our original payment program and no action is required. However, we encourage you to sign on to the new customer portal and confirm/update your account information.
For more information or assistance with registration, call EDP at
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST.
Visit www.edpwater.com for more information.