Servicing the neighborhoods of Grand Harbor and Towns at Seville. Grand Enclave is managed through the HOA.
Texas Pride Disposal
P.O. Box 1186, Rosenberg, Texas 77471
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Phone: (281) 342-8178
Basic Collection Guidelines
- Service Time: Please have your waste at the curb no later than 6:00 am.
- Placement: Place waste in cans, bags, or bundles weighing no more than 50 pounds.
- Containers: If using garbage cans, please use containers between 14 and 96 gallons. Please, no barrels or drums. Waste may also be placed in bags weighing no more than 50 pounds.
- Freon: Per Federal law, items containing Freon must be completely drained and have an accompanying ticket verifying Freon has been drained.
- Heavy Trash: see below
- Yard Waste: Please stack branches at the curb in individual piles no larger than 3 feet high by 3 feet wide by 3 feet long with the base of the branches facing the street. Although branches are not required to be tied and bundled, it is strongly encouraged. Branches must be no thicker than 12″ in diameter to avoid damaging our equipment. Limit 8 bundles/piles per service day.
Heavy Trash Collection
Heavy/bulk waste is collected every service day. We ask that you please limit heavy/bulk waste to two items per service day.
Heavy/bulk waste includes but is not limited to:
- Furniture (couch, table, mattress, box spring, desk, dresser, etc.)
- Appliances (washer, dryer, dishwasher, etc.)
- Hot Water Heaters
- Fencing/Decking/Siding (please remove nails, cut into lengths 4′ or less, and tie and bundle under 50 pounds, limit eight bundles per service day)
- Trampolines (broken down, please place metal with recycling if possible)
- Basketball goals (broken down into sections 4′ or shorter)
- Carpeting/Flooring (please cut into lengths 4′ or shorter and tie and bundle under 50 pounds, limit eight bundles per service day)
Items Not Accepted for Regular Collection
The following items can be collected for a negotiated price. Please contact Texas Pride Disposal to have a representative provide you a quote for collection services.