In observance of Memorial Day, there will be no service on Monday, May 25th. Trash collection will resume on the next scheduled service day.
According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the COVID-19 virus has not been detected in drinking water. Conventional water treatment methods that use chlorine disinfection, such as those in Harris-Fort Bend Counties Municipal Utility District No. 3’s drinking water system, should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.
The West Harris County Regional Water Authority (WHCRWA) has created a comprehensive new documentary video addressing the progress to secure a long-term water supply featuring the following:
- Interviews with members of our partnership teams
- In-depth discussions about where our water will come from in the future and how we will pay for it
- Current and future cost estimates and rate analysis
- Questions and Answers.
Please see below for the link to the video.
In 2018, we introduced a new online customer portal for making water bill payments. Customers can create an account by visiting www.edpwater.com and following the instructions below. Make individual or automatic payments online for a $1.00 fee, when paying by eCheck from a bank account or a 3% fee when paying by credit or debit card.
How to create an account:
- Go to www.edpwater.com
- Click on Pay Your Bill, select your water District’s name
- Click on PAY ONLINE NOW
- Click on Sign up now
- Follow online instructions beginning with your security code from your most recent water bill.
We hope you enjoy the new features which include:
- Viewing real-time balance & transaction history
- Viewing current and past billing statements
- Viewing your water use history
- Updating your mailing address
- Signing up for eBilling
Changes to Our Auto-Pay Program
The auto-pay program has been moved to the Online Customer Portal. This change will not disrupt autopayments set up through our original payment program and no action is required. However, we encourage you to sign on to the new customer portal and confirm/update your account information.
For more information or assistance with registration, call EDP at
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST.
Visit www.edpwater.com for more information.
The Independence Day holiday will not affect residential trash and recycling collection routes. Trash collections scheduled for Wednesday, July 4th will be completed as usual.
Welcome to Harris-Fort Bend Counties Municipal Utility District No. 3’s new website. Check back here for important information concerning your MUD.